Thursday, November 4, 2010

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Woo hoo I cant wait for HP 7 part 1 to come out! I won't be going at midnight however because #1 I need my sleep and I work at 8am the next morning, and #2 I hate worrying about getting a good seat at a theater especially with a movie as good as this, I will not settle for less than perfect seating! Oh and #3 I don't want to listen to obnoxious teenagers who cheer at every part haha I am serious about my Harry Potter. Hopefully the husband will be smart and take me on a date to see the movie :)Oh and don't worry I will totally have my wand on me :)
Love my wand! And no Im not one of those weirdos but I really love HP!

1 comment:

  1. you are the cutest person in the world! i love how much you love hp. i remember looking at your blog a long time ago but i forgot about it!! i need to add you to my little list thing so i can stalk you!

    ReplyDelete