Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Law School Excitement!

So Matt is starting to prepare for taking the LSAT this June and that means we have to start figuring out where to apply and where we want to live for at least the next 3 years. Its crazy but I am so excited that we will be getting out of Utah and going somewhere new. It is going to be hard to make Matt study all the time when I am just going to want to be with him but I must do it so that he can get into the schools he wants. Right now we are looking at some schools in Arizona and Texas and California my favorite vote is to go here..... Pepperdine Law School in Malibu, CA so pretty!

We thought about UNLV but the more I think about it I don't think I really want to live in Vegas, I've experience all it has to offer and I really want to have a fun adventure with Matt living somewhere new. But we'll see how things go.

So Matt is taking some Law classes at BYU right now that are helping him get ready for law school. He is loving it and is so excited to start law school in 2011! I just love that he really does like it and I am so happy that it is something he will enjoy doing. He comes home from his classes all excited to tell me about cases they learned about and stuff and I just love it! Also he is doing an internship at Aaron Bartholomew, Silva & Associates in Orem and he loves it. He gets to do some really cool things that i didn't think they would have interns doing haha but i am glad he has fun. So we are both excited for this law stuff to get moving along so we can see where we will go! Hopefully he can get accepted to a school where I can also go to dental hygiene school which would just be perfect but we'll see how it goes.

I am getting so excited for the future and for everything that will come with this year. Hopefully I can graduate in December if everything goes as planned and then Matt will graduate next April. Yay can't wait to be done with school and Provo. Oh and so excited to move to a new apt soon. Our contract ends in April and we are hoping to move to a 2 bdrm apt, we definitely need the extra space. :)Also I cant wait to celebrate our 1year anniversary!! And to celebrate it by going on a cruise with Chris and Ally, We cant wait!! Anyways this post has jumped all over the place but I am excited and ready for everything that is coming up and I we are still just having a blast being married and doing everything together. Matt is the best and I am so lucky to have him! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment