Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Curiouser and Curiouser

So Matt took me on a date today to go see Alice in Wonderland in 3D and it was simply..."Im thinking of an M word" marvelous! I really like it. I looovvveeeddd the Chesire Cat especially his teal stripes (my favorite color!). Plus all the funny sayings that I shall adopt into my vocabulary :). "I sometimes think of 6 impossible things before breakfast". I loved the old cartoon one and this one was very entertaining although I wish they would have had the singing flowers in the new one, they were there for a second but they didn't sing :(. Anyways it went
From this...

To this!...

Love it!!

1 comment:

  1. Fun! I actually didn't always like the original so I was wondering if anyone had seen the new one and liked it yet. I might have to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete