Thursday, April 1, 2010

We're MOVING!!!! yay!

Yay we found a place to move to. We could have resigned at our current apt but we really wanted something bigger and we were getting sick of the management company...Stonecrest Properties sucks! Anyways we searched and searched forever looking at soo many crappy places with no luck. Seriously I am no over exaggerating on how bad these places were. I do not know how the current tenants manage to live there. Every time we went looking I felt like I needed to shower after and decontaminate myself, so nasty. Just a little venting about Utah housing. The majority of Provo should be burned down and started over! Its disgusting how bad these places are and how expensive they are.And why don't places let people have pets. Im sorry but the places with kids smell 100 times worse than the places with dogs but they allow you to have babies...anyways. Well at last we lucked in to something amazing! One of the guys who works in the shop where I am the secretary knows the owner of the house we are moving to. He mentioned it to me and started trying to contact the lady. When he finally got a hold of her she had already showed it to another couple who were making there decision. I was so bummed because we had driven by and it was so cute there was no way these people wouldn't take it. Well guess what they didnt!!! They have to move out of Utah for grad school somewhere else so the house was available for us to look at. I was so happy :) We went and met with the lady and she told us all the details of the place and then we were able to go see it. The inside is so nice and looks brand new. And it has everything we wanted. 2 bedrooms, washer/dryer, etc. Plus the kitchen is big, the living room and master bedroom are big and there are tons of big windows to let in the sunlight!. Here is a picture of the outside. We are moving in May 1 (our 1yr anniversary) and then I will take some before and after pictures of the outside.

It is so nice too that there is no basement so we have the whole house to ourselves. There is a huge fenced in backyard with a covered patio and patio furniture and even an area for me to have a garden! I am going to have my sister-in-law Andrea come help me with the garden, she knows her stuff! I am so excited I can't contain it haha. I can't wait to move in and make it our own. We recently went and bought birdhouses at Michael's that we are going to paint and decorate to hang outside. We also went to Lowes to look at barbeques and more garden stuff. Matt is so excited to get a bbq. I cant wait to have little summer bbq parties at our house. :)
Well we have got a super busy month ahead of us. We have school projects to finish, finals, my cousin's wedding, my family and Matt's mom coming to down, and now packing and getting moved out! Its gonna be crazy but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment