Monday, February 14, 2011


Being married really makes Valentine's Day so much more fun!! There is no stress attached to it so it really can just be a fun day to surprise and love each other. It is fun to do little special things for each other. I love sneaking around to set stuff up and surprise him. I was actually telling Matt yesterday that everyday with him is like Valentine's Day because everyday we celebrate our love and do special things for each other! I know that sounds cheesy but all you other married folk will agree. :)I hope Matt will enjoy his little surprises and I know that I will! I can't wait to get off work today and spend the rest of today with my Valentine! I mean who wouldn't want to spend the day with this hottie!? Happy Valentine's Day babe! I love you forever!


Also I plan on doing lots of this today. But lets be honest we do lots of this everyday! :)

(Oh how I wish we were back in a tropical land on the beach right now, but thats ok fun vacation coming after graduation! Yay cant wait :)

New post with pictures of actual Valentine's Day festivities coming tomorrow!
Loves!

No comments:

Post a Comment