Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fall Semester 2009!

So here is what we have been up to since the beginning of this fall semester. I always feel like we never do anything but when I look back at everything we actually do a lot! So here it goes this should be my last post at catching up on what we've been up to since we have been married, I should be running on current info soon. :)

I made this cute welcome sign for the Halloween month

BYU football game, Matt has to work as a Security guard and I watched the game.

Matt's mom came to Utah for the weekend his Dad was supposed to come too but was sick with swine flu and decided it wold be better to stay home :( We were sad he couldn't come
We went to Red Robin

We got Baskin Robbins

We all went up to drive the Alpine loop and see the pretty leaves! it was so fun :)



Our sweet jumping picture, 1st try!!

We went to Cascade Falls


I just LOVE my husband!!

Andrea bought us these yummy homemade suckers at Sundance, they were way good, I got Blue Rasberry and Matt got Peach.

We all met up to eat dinner at Brick Oven. Everytime I am here it seems I have a bad experience. The first time Matt took me we were supposed to be just stopping by to say hi to his mission friend who was in town and then we were going to get dinner somewhere else. But no we stayed the whole time didnt order anything cause I thought we were going somewhere else and by the time we left it was too late to go anywhere. Lets just say I was very angry with him, very. This time the pasta that I ordered they came back and said they didnt have. However this experience ended happily, the chef made a pasta just for me and it was delicious!!

We drove to Salt Lake and I thought the Temple looked so pretty. I love how amongst the trash and garbage of slc you have something so beautiful in the middle of it to make up for all the crap that surrounds it.

We went to Hatch Family Chocolates and got some really yummy Hot chocolate and chocolates.

I went to a London breakfast reunion, where we had Amish Oatmeal a definite favorite of anyone who has lived at the London Center(well since the Shulers have been there, seriously the most awesome family ever and the best London directors!)

We went to Gardner Village which I am now obsessed with, it is the cutest place!

We went on a date night with Heather and Brayden and Jamie and Kenny to drive the alpine loop and get dinner at the pie! Here's me and Heather plus her baby boy. I still cant believe shes having a baby!

Me and my honey :)

I made pumpkin sugar cookies to take to the big pumpkin carving date.

Working on our pumpkin.

Our finished pumpkin masterpiece-Bugaboo!


The group.

Playing in Heather's baby room, I cant wait to see the little guy :)

Here's Matt working one of the football games, it rained on him so he got to wear this awesome jacket haha

We baked some yummy rolls, the dough was way sticky tho.

We have had so much fun this semester although we are both very ready for it to be over haha. Cant wait for christmas break!!

No comments:

Post a Comment