Friday, August 13, 2010

4th of July Weekend

Ok so this is over a month late to post but I am trying to get caught up. So for the 4th of July we went up to my families cabin in Duck Creek. I drove up Saturday with my mom and Morgan because Matt had to work at The Stadium of Fire. He joined us early Sunday morning. I hated being away from him. It was the first night since we have been married that we have not been together but alas I did survive! On Saturday we went to the Duck Creek parade. It is really silly but its always fun to go. People decorate their ATVs and the firetrucks and they throw out candy and little toys. We brought Bella with us which was fun we walked her all around and she made lots of friends she is just the cutest puppy and everyone wants to pet her. On Sunday we mostly just relaxed and ate yummy food and Matt and I took Bella on a walk, she is so ADD its hilarious I can't wait until we can get our own puppy. On Monday we all went shooting at this great spot. We got to shoot Blakes new AR-15 and it was so fun even my grandma tried out all the guns. We had Matt's 9mm and Blakes little .22 and AR. Ok here are a few pics from the weekend.

Me and my mom at the parade.

Best seat in the house. Grandma, Bella, and Blake

Me and Bella

Shooting!

The gang



Great now Matt really wants an AR-15 but im ok with that because they are really fun!
Tiny little Morgan

Grandma was awesome she shot all of the guns. I just love her she is the best!

We had a really fun weekend and can't wait for our next weekend at the cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment